A short portrait of the perennial carnation “Pink Kisses”
The variety “Pink Kisses” is a fragrant eye-catcher. Apart from the enchanting pink-burgundy color combination and beautiful flower shape, the fact that this herbaceous carnation spoils the hobby gardener with its flowers for many months is a delight. The flowering period extends from March to September. Accordingly, the perennial carnation shines from spring to late summer. In addition, the popular variety grows nicely branched yet compact. It reaches heights of up to 20 centimeters. And: It gives off a wonderful scent.
- Fertilize perennials with horn shavings - information and tips
- Proper care of the herbaceous lobelia
- This is how caring for a perennial sunflower is exemplary
Possible uses of the "Pink Kisses"
You can use the perennial carnation “Pink Kisses” in different ways. Here are some ideas:
- as a dominant part in a luminous garden bed
- as a pot carnation on the balcony or terrace as well as in front of the house entrance
How to properly care for the perennial carnation “Pink Kisses”
One of the great advantages of the beautiful perennial carnation “Pink Kisses” is that it is extremely easy to care for. With the breathtaking appearance of the plant, one would think that it would require a great deal of dedication and would involve immense effort. In fact, the opposite is true. You don't have to do much to create optimal conditions for the perennial. We briefly summarize the most important points for you:
- The perennial carnation “Pink Kisses” is extremely hardy.
- It prefers a partially shaded location, but can also cope with blazing sun.
- The planting distance should be at least 30 centimeters.
- The evergreen shrub carnation has a low water requirement. So it just has to be watered regularly so as not to dry out. However, there is nothing more to consider with regard to the water supply - except that waterlogging must be avoided.
- It is absolutely sufficient to fertilize the “Pink Kisses” once a month.
With proper care, the perennial carnation “Pink Kisses” will give you great pleasure for many years. It is suitable both as a self-present and as a gift for someone close to you - especially your life partner.
Isotoma 'Blue Foot®' 7.8 EUR Buy at baldur Phlox-Mix 'Flowers of the Sea' 8.82 EUR Buy at baldur Hardy ice flowers 'Summer Mix' 9.76 EUR Buy at baldur