Strawberries enrich your four-legged friend's diet
Experienced veterinarians proclaim as a rule of thumb: All raw foods on the human diet can also be consumed by dogs. So you can safely feed the strawberries from your garden to your four-legged friend. In terms of quality, you should set a correspondingly high bar.
- Dogs are allowed to eat all types of strawberries
- Only feed freshly harvested, perfect fruit
- Do not offer the animal excessive amounts of fruit
- ideally enrich the daily feed ration with strawberries and other fruit
- the fruits do not have to be mashed
- Strawberries are a healthy snack for in between meals
Do not be confused on this question by the fact that strawberries are actually a nut fruit. This fact only applies from a botanical point of view. Veterinarians consider strawberries to be fruit from a nutritional point of view.