Insecticides are powerless in the garden - this home remedy will help
Flea killers indoors are ineffective if used outdoors. To combat the biting bloodsuckers in the garden, afflicted gardeners resort to a tried and tested home remedy. To do this, fill several deep plates with soapy water and place a candle in the middle. With this flea trap, at least the adult pests can be attracted and drowned in droves.
- Fleas in the garden - this is how you defend yourself against the plague
- Boxwood pests: recognize fleas and fight them effectively
- Fight water vole in the garden - this is how it works without poison
The only disadvantage of this control method is that you have to keep an eye on a trap with a burning candle.
The plague is short-lived
Flea traps at least reduce the maximum infestation pressure in the garden. Since the bloodsuckers pounce on their main hosts as soon as they appear on the scene, you usually do not have to suffer from the plague for more than 4 to 6 weeks. How to reduce the itchy psychological stress until birds, hedgehogs, moles and colleagues colonize the garden:
- Do all gardening work with rubber boots, long trousers and gloves
- Spray free skin areas with Autan
- Wash clothes immediately or put them in a plastic bag in the freezer
- Do not allow children and pets in the garden during this time
In this way, the garden shed and tool shed become a flea-free zone
When a flea plague rages in the garden, the pests don't stop in front of the garden shed (7.70 € on Amazon *) and tool shed. At this point of infestation you are not defenseless against the bloodsuckers. The preparation Neudo-Antifflh fights fleas with natural ingredients. One liter of the spray destroys all adult fleas as well as their eggs and larvae on an area of 15 square meters.
To prevent fleas in the garden, all abandoned nests should be disposed of in winter. You should also clean the nesting holes and boxes thoroughly, as the beasts hibernate here. Please put the nesting material in the household waste and not on the compost.